Lump-sum payment

Hello Sisters, Brothers and Friends,

This is to inform you that the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has confirmed that the lump-sum payment of $2,500 (gross amount) which is part of the settlement on the new collective agreement will be processed by Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) on the November 8, 2023 payroll.

In addition, rates of pay for all members of the Union of Taxation Employees (UTE) will increase by 3.0% plus a 0.5% wage adjustment for a total of 3.5% effective November 1, 2023.

In Solidarity,

Marc Brière's signature

Marc Brière
National President 
Union of Taxation Employees