- PSAC wins worksite access complaint at Labour Board
- FPSLRB finds prohibition of union materials in workplace an infringement
- "You'll Miss Us When Were Gone 2006" - FPSLRB Decision
- Decision of the Federal Court of Appeal - Lillian Shneidman and A.G. of Canada
- Supreme Court of Canada Decision
Collective bargaining rights protected under the charter
Health Services and Support - Facilities Subsector Bargaining Assn. v. British Columbia, 2007 SCC 27
- Kreway Decision (file # 166-34-32055)
- Shneidman Decision (file #166-34-32591) The September 2004, Shneidman decision, from the Federal Public Service Staff Relations Board (FPSSRB), has confirmed the Union of Taxation Employees (UTE) position: the Internal Affairs Directorate (IAD) investigation process of our members is part of the disciplinary process.
- Parent v. Treasury Board (Revenue Canada – Taxation) (file no. 166-2-27675) severance pay granted to an employee during an acting position will be calculated based on her / his certificate of appointment to the acting position and not the certificate of appointment to her / his substantive position.
Tribunal Hearings and Decisions
|Federal Public Service Labour Relations and Employment Board (FPSLREB) - Labour Relations||Hearings||Decisions|
|Federal Public Service Labour Relations and Employment Board (FPSLREB) - Staffing Complaints||Hearings||Decisions|
|Canadian Human Rights Tribunal (CHRT)||Decisions|
|Federal Court of Appeal||Hearings||Decisions|
|Supreme Court of Canada||Hearings||Decisions|