The Union of Taxation Employees (UTE) (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates ute-sei.org (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Cookies and identifiers
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We use Google Analytics to track the usage of our website. This uses mainly first-party cookies to report on visitor interactions. Users may disable cookies or delete any individual cookie. Google Analytics supports an optional browser add-on that, once installed and enabled, disables measurement by Google Analytics for any site a user visit. We do not use third party advertising on our site.
Personal Information Collected
On this website we have:
- An imbedded MailChimp form that allows users to subscribe to our email list.
- Expense claim forms.
- A scholarship application form.
- Email contact form.
We collect personal information to provide and operate the services as well as to create aggregated statistical data to improve our services.
- Our email distribution list information is stored on MailChimp’s servers.
- Expense claim form data is stored on the website until the next hourly program that deletes this data, runs on the server.
- Scholarship information collected is deleted prior to the start of the new scholarship process, usually in March.
- The email contact form does not store the message sent, but the IP address as well as the to and from email addresses are logged in the system log.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of some communications.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.