|To :||Executive Council
Alternate Regional Vice-Presidents
Re: March 2007 Executive Council Meeting and Presidents’ Conference
The referred meetings will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel at 101 Lyon Street, Ottawa as follows:
- Training Day for Staff and Council Members only: March 26 – Panorama Room
- Council :
- March 27-28 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. – Panorama Room, Penthouse Level
- April 1st from 9 a.m. to 12:00 noon in Ballroom "A" – Lower level.
- Hospitality Suite: March 25-31 in room 2501-02-03.
- Regional caucuses will be arranged by each RVP for the morning of Thursday, March 29, 2007. Details will be provided by the RVP’s.
- Presidents’ Conference :
- March 29 from 1:15 p.m. to 5 p.m. in Ballroom "A & B" - Lower level.
- March 30-31, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. same location.
- Hospitality Suite: same as above.
Hotel reservations have been made at the Crowne Plaza for the arrival of Executive Council members on Sunday, March 25 and Local Presidents on Wednesday, March 28. All departures are scheduled for Sunday, April 1st. For any changes with your reservations, please contact Sister Pierrette Labrie at (613) 235-6704.
Locals who wish to bring observer(s) to the Conference are required to provide the name(s) directly to Sister Labrie by Wednesday, March 7, 2007. Reservation requests received after this date will be subject to space availability.
Please send your reports, **motions, agenda items, and supporting documentation by no later than Wednesday, March 14, to Pierrette Labrie preferably by E-mail at Labriep@ute-sei.org or by fax to the National Office..
An advance cheque will be mailed to you on a separate cover. All other monies owed will be paid at the conference if an expense claim is submitted prior to 11:30 a.m. Friday, March 30. For claims received after that deadline, a cheque will follow in the mail.
You are reminded that the Presidents’ Conference ends at 5:00 on Saturday. All delegates are required to stay until the official adjournment. Any early departures that are not approved by the President or Vice-President responsible for finance may result in the loss of per diem.
Also please be reminded that all UTE events are scent free.
Note: *Sister Labrie will reply to each reservation for observers received by email to ensure that all observers are registered. Please contact her if you do not receive a reply.
** Locals are requested to send their motion(s) in advance to ensure translation and distribution in each participant’s conference kit.