Jamie vanSydenborgh, Chair
Cosimo Crupi, Co-Chair
Annette Melanson, Technical Advisor
Absent with regrets: Brad Feraday, Presidents’ Representative
- The Committee was advised that the Minster of National Revenue, Diane Lebouthillier, will meet with the UTE Executive Council on December 8, 2016. Discussion topics for this meeting were reviewed.
- The Committee updated its current list of Ministers, Parliamentary Secretaries, and Opposition critics;
- Themes for our current lobbying campaign were developed;
- A newsletter, outlining our current campaign themes, was developed and submitted to the Communications Committee for publication in the December newsletter;
- A Letter to the members and Speaking Notes for them to use while lobbying their MPs will be developed after the Executive Council meets with the Minister;
- The Committee met with Heather Finn, Political Advisor with the PSAC, at her request to review the current PASC campaigns on sick leave and Bill C-27.