November 1 - 2, 2002
The committee reviewed the UTE-SEI website and made the following recommendations to the national president:
- Change the Presidents Message to; Presidents Welcoming Message. Rational: This is a static welcome message not an ongoing message.
- The page after the language select page, be changed to a tabular newspaper style with three columns. 1st column being our menu system, 2nd column being used for a random generated picture, and the 3rd column being used for news, updates and headlines.
- Change our menu from a static menu system to a dynamic menu that will open up when your mouse goes over it.
- The National President direct all Committees to review, and update their own web space, and that it be the responsibility of the Committees to maintain their web space.
- All committees minutes are completed in a standardized format.
- There are email addresses and links to all committee members.
- All pages that link to other areas are updated i.e. Presidents report has a report on H&S- the report has a link to the H&S committee page.
- All email links on the Contact Us page be updated.
- Replace the UTE ONLINE with our logo.
- Institute a Pilot Project: - a 6 Month Discussion Group Page, (a general discussion forum.)
- National Officers immediately review their biographies to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- A site map and search engine is developed.
- A Presidents column is developed on recent issues of importance to the membership, and on the Presidents activities.
- All Executive Councils email address is changed to the standard ute-sei.org address.