The Committee met in Ottawa from December 7 to 9th with the following members in attendance: Barry Melanson, Sabri Khayat, Bob Campbell and Susan Duncan.
The Committee prepared the December/January newsletter for publication and had a general discussion on other UTE communication items. The following topics were addressed:
- The Committee wrote an article on Brother Marcel Bertrand’s award “Assistant-Commissioner Award in Partnership with Unions”
- The Committee reviewed the Policy and Procedure Manual and the Help Book
- The Committee discussed putting something on the web about the long term awards, the ICA sponsorship winners and the scholarship winners
- Some members have suggested that we move to an electronic only version of the newsletter. The Committee discussed this and decided to continue to print the newsletter.
- The Committee had a discussion on the daily convention updates