Chris Aylward Item 11(e)
I attended a two day Health and Safety conference sponsored by SORO on behalf of Sister Bannon, National President where the Workplace Health and Safety committee co-chairpersons from the region were present. I congratulate the region for such an initiative. I have also completed the “Train the trainers” course and will be delivering training in the NCR region through April and May.
Our national Health and Safety committee is planning to meet in April.
Chairperson of the Committee
NATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY COMMITTEE MEETING
WITH ALL UNIONS
THE CANADA REVENUE AGENCY
February 24, 2005, 1:30 p.m.
200 LAURIER AVENUE WEST
8th Floor Boardroom
1. Job Hazard Analysis Recommendations (Common Issues)
2. Silent Hours
3. Job Hazard Analyses for Field Officers
4. Incident Reporting
5. CRA National Building Fire Evacuation Review
6. Workplace Fitness Program
7. CRA First Aid Health and Safety Policy
8. Work Place Committee Training
9. Health and Safety Training for Managers
10. “No Waste” Program (Mini Bins)
Deferred to Future Meeting
1. Health and Safety Awareness / Training for Employees
2. Use of Automated External Defibrillators