The Committee has not met since my last report.
In the near future the Chair will be requesting from the National President permission to convene a meeting of the Committee to deal with some or all of the following issues:
- Structure of the process for the passing of legislation until the issue receives Royal Assent
- Preparation of information for the impending Federal Election that would include a lobbying kit and questions to ask the candidates
- Security and Prosperity – develop an official UTE position
- Sale of Federal Public buildings
- Follow-up on the pension issue for part-time employees
- Office of the Registrar Lobbyists
- Preparation of Press/News Releases when UTE National Officers are in the field
On a side note, the Committee Chair did some media interviews while speaking at ratification votes.
Chair of the Committee