Nick Stein Item (m)
The Committee met March 4-5, 2008 in Ottawa and the minutes of that meeting will be distributed under separate cover.
The agenda items for the above-noted meeting were:
- Political Endorsement of a Party or Candidates by UTE
- Standing Parliamentary Committee on Government Operations
- Phased Retirement 2007 Budget
- Public Service Health Care Cards
- Overlap PAC and Communications Committees
The Committee will be going to all locals concerning political endorsements and a resolution on this issue will also be tabled at the UTE Convention from a local.
The National President tasked the Committee with the issue of the Public Service Health Care Cards and the Committee will be submitting an article in the next UTE newsletter and advising members to participate in a fax your MP campaign.
Chair of the Committee