On October 18, 2021, the Executive Committee met twice via videoconference to complete the composition of the National Bargaining Committee by appointing five (5) Regional Vice-Presidents to join the committee.
Needless to say, the selection of these five (5) members was extremely difficult given that eight (8) Regional Vice-Presidents had submitted their applications. The Executive Committee spent several hours discussing and deliberating before coming to a consensus. Each candidate showed a great interest and each had a place on the committee. But in the end, the Executive Committee had to make choices and take into account various factors in doing so.
The committee has selected the following candidates:
- Brian Oldford, Regional Vice-President, Atlantic Region
- Kim Koch, Regional Vice-President, Pacific Region
- David Lanthier, Regional Vice-President, National Capital Region
- Andria Cullen, Regional Vice-President, Greater Toronto Region
- Eddy Aristil, Regional Vice-President, Montreal Region
On behalf of the Executive Committee, I would like to congratulate the members who were selected and sincerely thank all those who submitted their applications.
Chair of the Committee