|Alternate Regional Vice-Presidents|
Re: March Executive Council Meeting and Presidents’ Conference
The referred meetings will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel at 101 Lyon Street, Ottawa as follows:
- Council :
- March 28-29 - from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Pinnacle room – Penthouse.
- April 2 from 9 a.m. to 12:00 in the Ballroom "A" – Lower level.
- Hospitality Suite: March 27 – April 1 - room 2501-02-03.
- Regional caucuses will be arranged by each RVP for the morning of Thursday, March 30, 2006. Details will be provided by the RVP’s.
- Presidents’ Conference :
- March 30 from 1:15 p.m. to 5 p.m. in Ballroom "A & B" – Lower level.
- March 31 and April 1 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. same location.
- Hospitality Suite: same as above.
Hotel reservations have been made at the Crowne Plaza for the arrival of Executive Council members on Monday, March 27 and Local Presidents on Wednesday, March 29. All departures are scheduled for Sunday, April 2. For any changes with your reservations, please contact Sister Pierrette Labrie at (613) 235-6704.
Locals who wish to bring observer(s) to the Conference are required to provide the name(s) directly to Sister Labrie by Friday, February 24, 2006. Reservation requests received after this date will be subject to space availability.
Please send your reports, agenda items and supporting documentation to Pierrette Labrie preferably by E-mail at email@example.com or by fax to the National Office by no later than Wednesday, March 15, 2006.
An advance cheque will be mailed to you on a separate cover. All other monies owed will be paid at the conference if an expense claim is submitted prior to 11:30 a.m. Friday, March 31. For claims received after that deadline, a cheque will follow in the mail.
You are reminded that the Presidents’ Conference ends at 5:00 on Saturday. All delegates are required to stay until the official adjournment. Any early departures that are not approved by the President or Vice-President responsible for finance may result in the loss of per diem.
Also please be reminded that all UTE events are scent free.