To: Executive Council
Alternate Regional Vice-Presidents
Re: Executive Council Meeting/Presidents’ Conference – March 2021
The above-mentioned meetings will take place virtually according to the following schedule:
- The Executive Council meeting will be held from Wednesday, March 17 to Friday, March 19, 2021 by videoconference.
- Please take note that the meeting will be held from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST). There will be a lunch break from 12:15 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. and a break from 2:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Council Members, please send your reports, motions, agenda items, and supporting documentation by no later than Monday, March 1st to Sister Sylvie Bastien at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Presidents’ Conference will be held from Tuesday, March 23 to Friday, March 26, 2021 by videoconference.
- Please take note that the conference will be held from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST). There will be a lunch break from 12:15 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. and a break from 2:15 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.
Locals who wish to register observer(s) to attend the Presidents’ Conference are required to email the name(s) and their personal email address directly to Sister Bastien by Friday, March 5th.
Local Presidents, please send your agenda items, *motions and supporting documentation by email no later than Monday, March 1st to Sister Bastien.
A short summary of your items is required.
Please take note of the following important details:
- Links for the Executive Council meeting and the Presidents’ Conference will be provided at a later date.
- UTE National will not pay any per diem to delegates attending the Presidents' Conference as they will be attending from home. The same rule applies to Executive Council Officers and Alternate Regional Vice-Presidents attending the Executive Council meeting.
- For delegates attending the Presidents' Conference, UTE National will reimburse the full day's salary for each day (Tuesday to Friday).
- In accordance with UTE Regulation 13.6, a Local that registers an observer to attend the Presidents' Conference is entitled to receive one (1) observer stipend of up to the lesser amount of either five hundred dollars ($500.00) or the actual costs incurred (i.e. lost wages) by submitting the required documentation. In the event that locals register additional observers, this will not be considered in the calculation of costs incurred.