|Alternate Regional Vice-Presidents|
|Labour Relations Officers|
Re: Executive Council Meeting and Presidents’ Conference – EO Committee Meeting – UTE Developing Membership Activism Course
All referred meetings will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel at 101 Lyon Street , Ottawa as follows:
- Council :
- February 25-26 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Victoria room – lower level.
- March 2nd from 9 a.m. to 12:00 in the Ballroom "B" – lower level.
- Hospitality Suite: February 24 – March 5 in suites 2501-02-03 .
- · Regional caucuses will be arranged by each RVP for the morning of February 27, 2003. Details will be provided by the RVP’s.
- Presidents’ Conference :
- February 27 from 1:15 p.m. to 5 p.m. in Ballroom "B & C" – lower level.
- February 28 and March 1 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. same location.
- Hospitality Suite: February 26 to March 1 in suites 2501-02-03 .
Hotel reservations have been made at the Crowne Plaza for the arrival of Executive Council members on Monday, February 24 and Local Presidents on Wednesday, February 26. Departures are scheduled for Sunday, March 2 in the morning for the Presidents and Thursday, March 6 for the Council members. For any changes with your reservations, please contact Pierrette Labrie at (613) 235-6704.
Locals who wish to bring observer(s) to the Conference are required to advise Sister Labrie by Friday, January 31, 2003.
Please send your reports, agenda items and supporting documentation to Pierrette Labrie preferably by E-mail at Labriep@ute-sei.org or by fax to the National Office by no later than Wednesday, February 12, 2003.
An advance cheque will be mailed to you on a separate cover. All other monies owed will be paid at the conference if an expense claim is submitted prior to 11:30 a.m. Friday, February 28. For claims received after that deadline, a cheque will follow in the mail.
You are reminded that the Presidents’ Conference ends at 5:00 on Saturday. Al l delegates are required to stay until the official adjournment. Any early departures that are not approved by the President or Vice-President responsible for finance may result in the loss of per diem.
The UTE Pilot Course is scheduled for all Council members and Alternate RVPs for March 3-5 in the Pinnacle room on the top floor. Departures for all attendees are March 6.
An EO Committee meeting is scheduled for February 23-24 in the York room. Arrivals of the committee members are scheduled for Saturday, February 22 and departures for Tuesday, February 25.
Also please be reminded that all UTE events are scent free.
National President, UTE