This is your programme of things to be done, at your meeting, outlined in their order of priority.
Here is an example:
- Meeting called to order by the President
- Hours of session
- Adoption of Agenda
- Roll call of officers, if necessary
- Reading and approval of minutes of previous meetings
- Business arising out of the minutes
- Treasurer's report
- Communications and bills
- Committee reports
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
- Nomination, election and installation of officers Unless a vacancy occurs this applies only when required by the Local by laws
NOTE: The President can modify the order of business to suit the meeting. He could include any urgent, unforeseen new business under 3A "Amendment to the Agenda" to ensure it being dealt with soonest.