Harassment Committee

Harassment Committee Policies

UTE has adopted a policy that we no longer support filing a complaint under the CRA Harassment Policy.  Instead, we recommend advising members to file a complaint under the Violence in the Workplace procedure pursuant to Part XX under the Canada Labour Code (CLC) regulations.  Additionally, we recommend the filing of a concurrent grievance.  Further information may be obtained by reviewing Bulletin 07/15.