The committee shall consist of:
- The 1st National Vice-President, who shall serve as the chairperson
- Two additional national officers, who shall serve as Co-chairpersons
- One member elected by Locals at the Presidents’ Conference
The mandate of the committee includes:
- Ongoing review of the UTE’s financial position, financial statements and investments.
- Recommending changes to our by-laws or regulations regarding financial matters.
- Detailing guidelines for expenditures on such specific items as conferences, equipment acquisitions, computers, communications, travel, etc.
- Developing the budget that is presented at each Triennial Convention for approval.
The committee shall meet at the call of the chairperson, with the approval of the National President. Meetings shall normally be held twice per year.